Host your Next Meeting, Conference or Event during WCSAD
Have you been given the task of organizing your company’s party, reception, or special meeting and are running out of ideas?
Your group can take advantage of our already negotiated deep discounts. WCSAD offers many options for your next event. Our Symposium is perfect for hosting a reception or buffet style event, while a walk through our exhibit floor is great for brainstorming meetings. Whatever your next event
might be, consider hosting it during WCSAD. Our staff is happy to coordinate with the La Quinta Resort & Club and guide you in planning your event.
The Resort is ideal for hors d’ouvres, buffet or reception style dining, as well as outdoor barbecues, picnics and events.
WCSAD and the La Quinta Resort are ideal for:
• Alumni Relations/Reunions
• Launch Parties
• National/Regional/Local Association and Chapter Meetings
• Corporate Parties
• Team Building
• Board Meeting
• Employee Appreciations
La Quinta meeting rooms and dining areas are available during all hours and are ideal for:
• Training Seminars
• Sales Meeting
To set your event apart from the rest, look to the imaginative La Quinta Resort meeting planners, with over 100+ years of combined experience for event design and creative solutions. Merging luxurious, Spanish missionstyle casitas, villas and suites with impeccable service, La Quinta Resort sets an impressive agenda for success.
La Quinta Resort & Club Amenities Include:
• 66,000 square feet of meeting space, ideal for any occasion
• 796 guest casitas, suites and villas, some with private patios, pools, and hot spas
• In-room high-speed Internet access, to stay connected
• Wireless Internet in all meeting areas
• Professional event planning and catering
• Five championship golf courses, and Jim McLean Golf School
• Casual and fine dining, offering a variety of cuisines
• Concierge service, for your convenience
• 23,000-square-foot Spa La Quinta, featuring a full-menu of services
• 41 pools and 53 hot spas, in a variety of settings and styles